Thursday, June 12, 2008

Today's TO DO LIST....

Such a weird thing to be 23 and making a "TO DO LIST" however, it's one of the things I've picked up from a friend/former friend [who knows what we are anymore].

So, I guess I just turned it up a notch to be POSTING it in a blog. lol

  • I need to call the Pharmacy to check on Trav's Medicine.
  • Look for a JOB!!
  • Apply at jobs
  • Dust
  • Vacuum
  • Give Kameron a bath
  • Go to Ruby & Charles to help them print pictures which means, making money. [sad, I know]
  • Clean the bathroom/ORGANIZE it
That sounds about right for now.

I really wish I could get on the ball with being a "GROWN UP". There are *SO* many great opportunities that would come if I would just DO what I needed to do. Sadly, I know most of what they are, yet I haven't been able to follow through with them. WHY? Is it my fault? Is this the way God has planned? I'm really confused in it all, let me just say that.

Alrighty, well I better scoot and start on my "TO DO LIST".

Later Gators!

No comments: